Ajisai Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ajisai Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Quilting and sewing with some of the most beautiful fabrics has never been easier than it is right now with the Ajisai Collection by Jason Yenter from In the Beginning Fabrics. At times it can be difficult choosing which fabrics you want to use for your next project, but we're making it easy for you by telling you to use this one.
Ajisai is a fabulous fabric line made of 100% cotton that contains 9 beautiful patterns in stunning purple shades. This springtime color scheme reminds me of beautiful lilacs and hydrangeas blooming outside. Different colors are sprinkled throughout each of the designs ranging from deep purples to light purples to creams and pea greens. However, this is just one fat quarter set; Ajisai also comes in blue shades as well.
In The Beginning fabrics feature unique designs in an amazing quality fabric. Those who are just learning how to quilt or those who have been doing so for many years, will absolutely love this fabric line. Bursts of florals will radiate through your next sewing or quilting projects.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Chance to win the Pookie Luna Fabric Collection!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Win a Singer Sew Pro Sewing Kit!
Chance to win the Cottage Mills Puzzlemat!
Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- 37 Rustic Fall Decorating Ideas
- Little Girls Enchanted Tulip Sleeve Dress
- Easy to Sew Reversible Baby Romper Pattern
- How to Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Placemat Organizer for Knitting Crochet Needles
- Quilted Hanging File Organizer
- Bat Applique
- Easy Sock Snowman Tutorial
- How to Sew Pants: 38 DIY Pants for Comfort and Style
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners