Ajisai Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ajisai Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Quilting and sewing with some of the most beautiful fabrics has never been easier than it is right now with the Ajisai Collection by Jason Yenter from In the Beginning Fabrics. At times it can be difficult choosing which fabrics you want to use for your next project, but we're making it easy for you by telling you to use this one.
Ajisai is a fabulous fabric line made of 100% cotton that contains 9 beautiful patterns in stunning purple shades. This springtime color scheme reminds me of beautiful lilacs and hydrangeas blooming outside. Different colors are sprinkled throughout each of the designs ranging from deep purples to light purples to creams and pea greens. However, this is just one fat quarter set; Ajisai also comes in blue shades as well.
In The Beginning fabrics feature unique designs in an amazing quality fabric. Those who are just learning how to quilt or those who have been doing so for many years, will absolutely love this fabric line. Bursts of florals will radiate through your next sewing or quilting projects.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
Enter for your chance to win the Simple Life Fabric Collection Giveaway!
Chance to win a Art Gallery Fabrics Color Master Box!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win an UpCart!
Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
Chance to win the Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stuffed Owls Sewing Pattern
- Playing Card Holder Pattern
- DIY Pillow Pet-Inspired Puppy Plush
- Clippable and Zippable Zipper Pouch Tutorial
- PDF Patterns: Sewing Tips and Tricks
- How to Use a Twin Needle
- How to Make a Tote Bag With Leather Handles
- How to Choose Fabric for Sewing Clothes
- American Girl Mod Dress Sewing Pattern
- Refashioned Dress into a Kamino Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners