- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Sewing is a craft that takes a lot of talent and if you don't have the proper tools and materials then you won't be able to complete your project properly. Just recently we were fortunate enough to get a sample of the Comet Hobby Center from Studio Designs. This table is great for setting up your sewing machine and has just the right amount of storage for your supplies.
If you're still using a standard table with your sewing machine then you must check out this product; not only is it affordable, but it's also stylish, which will be an upgrade for your sewing projects. There is a drop-down platform that allows you to align your sewing machine base height to the tabletop height, which is perfect for fabric to glide smoothly as you sew. There is a drop leaf on the side for additional space while you work the machine, but it can also be put away so you have more space in your crafting room. The bottom shelf can be used to hold containers and bins full of your sewing supplies and fabrics.
What you'll really like about this center is that it can be used in your craft room or even in your office; it is versatile for whatever your need is. Like most pieces of furniture, this has some setting up to do, but it was pretty simple just following the directions. The overall dimensions are 56.75 inches W by 23.5 inches D by 30 inches H. The heavy gauge steel construction is ideal for durability so your table will last. I really enjoy having the three shelves for storage purposes because then you have everything right next to you for easy accessibility. This is the future of sewing.
Read NextClover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
- Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
- Win Olfa Frosted Advantage Rulers!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners