Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Sewing is a craft that takes a lot of talent and if you don't have the proper tools and materials then you won't be able to complete your project properly. Just recently we were fortunate enough to get a sample of the Comet Hobby Center from Studio Designs. This table is great for setting up your sewing machine and has just the right amount of storage for your supplies.
If you're still using a standard table with your sewing machine then you must check out this product; not only is it affordable, but it's also stylish, which will be an upgrade for your sewing projects. There is a drop-down platform that allows you to align your sewing machine base height to the tabletop height, which is perfect for fabric to glide smoothly as you sew. There is a drop leaf on the side for additional space while you work the machine, but it can also be put away so you have more space in your crafting room. The bottom shelf can be used to hold containers and bins full of your sewing supplies and fabrics.
What you'll really like about this center is that it can be used in your craft room or even in your office; it is versatile for whatever your need is. Like most pieces of furniture, this has some setting up to do, but it was pretty simple just following the directions. The overall dimensions are 56.75 inches W by 23.5 inches D by 30 inches H. The heavy gauge steel construction is ideal for durability so your table will last. I really enjoy having the three shelves for storage purposes because then you have everything right next to you for easy accessibility. This is the future of sewing.
Read NextRic Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll!
- Enter to win an Oliso Ironing Board Cover!
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners