Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Sewing is a craft that takes a lot of talent and if you don't have the proper tools and materials then you won't be able to complete your project properly. Just recently we were fortunate enough to get a sample of the Comet Hobby Center from Studio Designs. This table is great for setting up your sewing machine and has just the right amount of storage for your supplies.
If you're still using a standard table with your sewing machine then you must check out this product; not only is it affordable, but it's also stylish, which will be an upgrade for your sewing projects. There is a drop-down platform that allows you to align your sewing machine base height to the tabletop height, which is perfect for fabric to glide smoothly as you sew. There is a drop leaf on the side for additional space while you work the machine, but it can also be put away so you have more space in your crafting room. The bottom shelf can be used to hold containers and bins full of your sewing supplies and fabrics.
What you'll really like about this center is that it can be used in your craft room or even in your office; it is versatile for whatever your need is. Like most pieces of furniture, this has some setting up to do, but it was pretty simple just following the directions. The overall dimensions are 56.75 inches W by 23.5 inches D by 30 inches H. The heavy gauge steel construction is ideal for durability so your table will last. I really enjoy having the three shelves for storage purposes because then you have everything right next to you for easy accessibility. This is the future of sewing.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
Emma Tote Kit
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- One Yard Wonders: 26+ One Yard Fabric Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners