Tailor Scissors 9"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Tailor Scissors 9"
Provided by Fishs Eddy
Reviewed by Annie Rosean
As one who sews, you know as well as anyone the value of your fabric scissors. More often than not, though, your blades of steel become the victim of accidental use, usually by a family member. There's not a more discouraging feeling than when your fabric scissors turn up with scraps of paper, cardboard, or worse, glue all over them. You care for your scissors; any crafter knows scissors are a sewer’s best friend.
If you’ve lost your favorite cutting tool and need a reliable replacement, Fishs Eddy’s Tailor Scissors 9" may be just what you’re after. Simply eyeing these gorgeous sewing necessities is enough to make you want to purchase a pair for yourself. Beautifully hand-crafted from India, these tailor scissors come equipped with brass handles and steel blades. The fine materials that make up these scissors ensure both their durability and sturdiness, making them a lasting and reliable companion for all of your future sewing projects. 9 inches long, these top notch sheers can be easily stored like any other pair of scissors.
Hand washing these scissors will ensure their upkeep. Be sure to keep them tucked away from children and, of course, family members who don’t know their intended purpose.
Let’s face it, even if you have a perfectly decent working pair of scissors, you still probably want these Tailor Scissors from Fishs Eddy. Pick up a pair for yourself and add a lasting and quality tool to your sewing ventures.
Read NextClover Wedge Iron
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Emma Tote Kit
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to win the My Fair Lady Cross Inspired Cross Stitch Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to win the Cottage Garden Collection!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- CharmedLiebling Bag Patterns
- Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Pumpkins Table Runner Easy Quilt Pattern
- Denim Christmas Pockets
- Free Printable – Holiday Card Collection
- How To Sew A Ruffled Collar For Babies And Kids – Sewing Tutorial
- 4-at-a-time Hst Method
- Scrappy Santa Gnomes Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Halter Vest – Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew An Ipad Cover- Easy Free Pattern
- Quilted Tissue Holders
- Scrappy Quilted Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners