Tailor Scissors 9"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Tailor Scissors 9"
Provided by Fishs Eddy
Reviewed by Annie Rosean
As one who sews, you know as well as anyone the value of your fabric scissors. More often than not, though, your blades of steel become the victim of accidental use, usually by a family member. There's not a more discouraging feeling than when your fabric scissors turn up with scraps of paper, cardboard, or worse, glue all over them. You care for your scissors; any crafter knows scissors are a sewer’s best friend.
If you’ve lost your favorite cutting tool and need a reliable replacement, Fishs Eddy’s Tailor Scissors 9" may be just what you’re after. Simply eyeing these gorgeous sewing necessities is enough to make you want to purchase a pair for yourself. Beautifully hand-crafted from India, these tailor scissors come equipped with brass handles and steel blades. The fine materials that make up these scissors ensure both their durability and sturdiness, making them a lasting and reliable companion for all of your future sewing projects. 9 inches long, these top notch sheers can be easily stored like any other pair of scissors.
Hand washing these scissors will ensure their upkeep. Be sure to keep them tucked away from children and, of course, family members who don’t know their intended purpose.
Let’s face it, even if you have a perfectly decent working pair of scissors, you still probably want these Tailor Scissors from Fishs Eddy. Pick up a pair for yourself and add a lasting and quality tool to your sewing ventures.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners