The Quilt and Needle Torque Quilt Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you're looking for a new quilt to sew, then look no further! the Torque Kit from the Quilt and Needle is one of my new favorites, and I know you are going to like it, too! Originally released for a Mystery Quilt Weekend in September 2014, Torque is one of The Quilt and Needle's most popular patterns.
This design features an innovative twist on a traditional block quilt pattern. Simple sewing produces amazing results with this unique pattern that is popular for both modern and traditional quilters. The skill level for this stunning quilt is Intermediate.
This one-of-a-kind quilt was designed by Jessica Smith of the Quilt and Needle, and the fabric line that is featured is Marblehead by Ro Gregg for Paintbrush Studio. This design is available in a variety of sizes including Wall Hanging/Baby (40" x 40"), Lap and Throw/Crib (40" x 60"), Twin (60" x 80"), Full (80" x 90"), and King (100" x 100"). Jessica's full color graphics, easy to follow instructions, and awesome tips make this quilt pattern a must have.
PLUS: The Quilt and Needle also offers Mystery Quilt Weekends!
Their mystery quilts are original designs that incorporate a variety of techniques. They provide simple instructions and quilt "hacks" that will benefit both beginning and seasoned quilters. There are no 'Y' seams, curved piecing, or similarly challenging techniques in their standard Mystery Quilt Weekend package.
How it Works:
- The fabric requirements are emailed to you at least two weeks in advance.
- Cutting instructions are either emailed in advance or used as the first installment on Saturday morning depending on the pattern.
- Fabric kits (which include the pattern) are available for purchase from our online store.
- Of course, as with all The Quilt and Needle projects, you may choose to pull your fabrics from your stash or buy them from another source.
The first installment of piecing instructions will be emailed at or before 10:00am CST on Saturday morning, and the final installment will be emailed by 6:00pm CST on Sunday evening. You start the weekend with cut fabric, not knowing what you will make, and by the end of the weekend you will have a completed quilt top!
Read NextHandi Quilter Stitch 710
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners