Therm O Web Fabric Fuse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™
Gifted by: Therm O Web
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
No need to sew those tiny projects! Fabric Fuse™ from Therm O Web is a permanent, quick bonding adhesive that serves as a no-sew alternative for fabric projects.
Fabric Fuse™ comes in three forms: liquid adhesive, tape, and sheets. The Fabric Fuse™ Liquid Adhesive is the most versatile solution for fabric crafting. What sets this liquid adhesive apart are a few factors. The liquid adhesive is quick-bonding and permanent. It dries clear and is machine-washable and dryable. An exciting quality of this adhesive is that it remains flexible after it dries, making it perfect for any wearable projects. Therm O Web proudly advertises a "quick STRONG bond", so if you're crafting wearables for rough-and-tumble boys, this is the perfect fabric adhesive for you!
Fabric Fuse™ Tape comes in a 5/8" x 20' double-sided roll. An adhesive roll like this one is perfect for hemming, ribbon, trims, and more. It adheres instantly: just press and go! The tape offers plenty of control for placement and is great for small projects.
Last, Fabric Fuse™ Adhesive Sheets measure 4.25" x 5" and include five sheets per pack. These sheets are perfect for patches. Cut the adhesive sheets down to size and you're good to go. You can also use them for crafting with felt sheets, too! As with the tape, it will adhere instantly.
One great example that showcases how this adhesive is used is the Hello Heart Fabric Sachets. This lovely no-sew project shows how you can use the Fabric Fuse™ Tape even around the curved edges of the hearts for a wonderful no-sew solution. You can also die cut shapes in fabric or felt and use the Fabric Fuse™ Liquid Adhesive to adhere your die cuts together! This is a fun way to use your paper crafting tools for a fabric project.
Fabulous for any no-sew project, Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™ is an easy and quick way to put your fabric projects together.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll!
Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- One Yard Wonders: 26+ One Yard Fabric Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners