Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Troy Nature Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Troy Nature Fabric Bundle
Gifted by: Troy Corporation
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
For the hunter, for the outdoorsman, for the Earthy-type person, the Troy Nature Fabric Bundle makes the perfect gift. When searching for fabric in stores, people always think they need more fabric then they actually need. Luckily, Troy Corporation has the perfect size bundles, so you can get the exact amount that you need for a given project.
The Riverwoods Collection comes with six different patterns, so no matter what type of project you're looking to make, you will have an amazing pattern to complete it.
The fabrics are beautifully packaged with a thin white ribbon wrapped around, which doesn't really make this a manly bundle for that tough hunter guy, but it keeps the bundle nice and neat. The designs within the bundle have ducks, geese, a bark-like wood pattern, plaid and a cabin scene. With so many options, you might not know where to begin. With each of these designs put together, it would make a beautiful wall quilt, blanket or even some type of hunting garment. No, it's not going to replace those bright orange jackets, but it'll certainly be one-of-a-kind.
The Riverwoods Collection is perfect for anyone who loves to quilt or sew; each fabric complements each other well enough to make the perfect quilt. You will easily see why it's so great to love.
Read NextClover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
- Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
- Win Olfa Frosted Advantage Rulers!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners