Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit
Provided by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
Do you want to look absolutely fierce and ferocious? If so, this Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit from Shannon Fabrics is the project for you. This quick and simple craft creates a cuddly warm and absolutely fabulous scarf. Everyone will be asking you where you bought this stylish scarf and you will be able to beam with pride when you tell them you made it all by yourself. With just a little bit of help from this quick kit, you will be strutting your stuff in no time.
The best thing about the materials provided with this kit is the cuddly fabric. The faux fur is thinner than most bulky faux furs while still being extra soft and warm. This density is absolutely perfect for a sewing project. The fur fabric glides right through your machine. Without all that extra bulk, you get to work with a very manageable fabric and get the same result as other faux furs. Plus, there are so many colors and patterns to choose from. There are kits featuring fancy leopard in brown and gold, snow leopard, fancy leopard in black and white, frosted zebra in camel or grey, and even a chinchilla cuddle fabric. With so many options, it will be incredibly easy to match this scarf to your winter wearables.
The instructions are easy-to-follow, too. Laid out in four separate sections in the pamphlet provided with the kit, the directions for this craft make it a painless and fun experience. Even brand new sewists will be able to follow along with the instructions. Once you have mastered making the scarf, Shannon Fabrics even provides some instructions on how to personalize the piece by changing the length, combining fabrics, or even making it larger.
This Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit provided by Shannon Fabrics is an amazing project. Expert and novice sewists will enjoy creating this warm and chic accessory. The cute craft is a joy to make and the end result will instantly become your favorite accessory.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win Christmas in July Stocking Patterns!
- Win an ArtBin Super Satchel Series Thread Organizer!
- Enter for your chance to win a EverSewn Sparrow 20 Computerized Sewing Machine!
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
- Win the Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Postcards
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Diy Pull Up Fabric Bows
- Free Mama Claus Apron Pattern
- Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
- Fabric Christmas Tree Ornament
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners