Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit
Provided by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
Do you want to look absolutely fierce and ferocious? If so, this Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit from Shannon Fabrics is the project for you. This quick and simple craft creates a cuddly warm and absolutely fabulous scarf. Everyone will be asking you where you bought this stylish scarf and you will be able to beam with pride when you tell them you made it all by yourself. With just a little bit of help from this quick kit, you will be strutting your stuff in no time.
The best thing about the materials provided with this kit is the cuddly fabric. The faux fur is thinner than most bulky faux furs while still being extra soft and warm. This density is absolutely perfect for a sewing project. The fur fabric glides right through your machine. Without all that extra bulk, you get to work with a very manageable fabric and get the same result as other faux furs. Plus, there are so many colors and patterns to choose from. There are kits featuring fancy leopard in brown and gold, snow leopard, fancy leopard in black and white, frosted zebra in camel or grey, and even a chinchilla cuddle fabric. With so many options, it will be incredibly easy to match this scarf to your winter wearables.
The instructions are easy-to-follow, too. Laid out in four separate sections in the pamphlet provided with the kit, the directions for this craft make it a painless and fun experience. Even brand new sewists will be able to follow along with the instructions. Once you have mastered making the scarf, Shannon Fabrics even provides some instructions on how to personalize the piece by changing the length, combining fabrics, or even making it larger.
This Twisty Twirly Faux Fur Scarf Kit provided by Shannon Fabrics is an amazing project. Expert and novice sewists will enjoy creating this warm and chic accessory. The cute craft is a joy to make and the end result will instantly become your favorite accessory.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextSew Organized Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Win Mod Basics 3 Wink Fabric Collection!
- Enter for your chance to win Hand Dyed Sky Fabric!
- Chance to win Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric!
- 2014 Quilt Calendar
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners