This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Fix A Zipper On Jeans
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If your jean zipper has broken on your favorite pair, then learn how to fix a zipper on jeans by replacing it with a new one. We all have a favorite pair of jeans. The ones we reach for first. The ones that are broken in perfectly and make you feel the best. I have a favorite pair of jeans that I have worn for years, and I keep reaching for. Unfortunately, the topstitching started coming off, zipper tape wore out and ripped, and the zipper pull came off."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next10-Minute DIY Toiletry Bag Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners