This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Men's Shirt to V-Neck Top Refashion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
For this tutorial, you'll need an old shirt. I bought this one at the thrift store and it cost me $2.50. This is a size 6 and the shirt was an XL. Probably, you'll need more than one shirt if you want to make a bigger size. The straps are made with the seams of the shirt. The pattern contains front and back pieces (x2) and front and back facings (cut on fold). * Straps Length size 4-6: 8.75" (x4) size 8-10: 9.125" (x4) size 12-14: 9.5" (x4) size 16-18: 9.875" (x4) * This is an indicative measure. Before cutting them, try the top on and choose your desired length.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Old shirt
- Sewing machine
- Serger (optional)
Read NextRavishing Peplum Refashion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners