Batik & Low Volume Charm Square Brick Path Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A quick and easy Batik & Low Volume Quilt FREE PATTERN. This Charm Square variation of the traditional brick path pattern makes a stunning finished quilt. The charm square bricks are more playful with a bright mix of colors. This easy pattern creates a beautiful, color-splashed diagonal design that looks great in any size quilt. This Free Pattern uses two charm packs for a baby size quilt. The batik charms are a fabulous contrast next to the understated low volume background fabrics. With the cutting already done, start mixing up your colors and sewing them together randomly for a spectacular finish. "
NotesDon't miss this adorable Free Pattern!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1 Charm Pack of Batik Fabric 5" Squares
- 1 Charm Pack of Low Volume Fabric 5" Squares
- 1 1/4 yard 54" Flannel for Backing
- 1/3 yard binding
- Quilt Batting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a breezy and stylish top for spring? You'll love wearing this simple and flowy top that's perfect for layering with comfy… Continue reading: "Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners