This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"9-Inch Quilted Trivet or Table Centerpiece Use the finished piece as a trivet to protect your counters and table from hot dishes. Since I used up some pastel pink, blue, and flower fabric, it will work beautifully as a centerpiece at a baby shower. This is one of five designs that I made using the pastel colors. If I need to make a quick gift for a teacher, a raffle basket donation, a housewarming gift, or a hostess gift, I have five mini quilt patterns to choose from. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric. Flowered, Blue, and pink colored fabric 1/8 yard of each.
- Backing fabric. One single piece measuring 12” X 12”.
- Batting. A piece measuring 12” X 12”, the same size as the quilt back.
- Binding. A length of fabric measuring 42” long and 2 1/2” wide.
- sewing machine
- iron and ironing board
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilting ruler
- clips and pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners