Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Cross Sawtooth quilt block is an easy block for a beginning quilter! This is the seventh block in the Scrappy Stars Quilt Pattern series. In about an hour you can make this easy 8 ½” x 8 ½” block!!! Center: Red fabric cut 1 – 1 ½” x 1 ½” square and 4 – 1 ½” x 2” strips. White fabric cut 4 – 2” x 2” squares. Outer Corners: Cut 4 – 2 ½” x 2 ½” white squares Flying Geese: Cut 1 – 5 ¼” x 5 ¼” white square and 4 – 2 ⅞” x 2 ⅞” red squares. Refer to the Easy No Waste Flying Geese Block post on how to sew the four flying geese needed for this block."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners