Oriental Lattice Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A quilt project inspired by traditional oriental lattice windows. A quick search on Google with the key phrase "lattice quilt" returns results of quilts that generally have thin sashing that are of regular width, intervals and pattern, usually of the same colour throughout the quilt to give that "lattice" look. The lattice quilt in this particular project is inspired by the traditional oriental windows that are still commonly found in many parts of East and Southeast Asia. Many such lattice windows contain curved elements, but I have chosen a simple design with only straight lines for this quilt. "
NotesHope this tutorial can inspire others to sew beautiful quilts. And thanks for the time going through this submission!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- The Autumn Fall
- Squid Game Pillow
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners