A-Line Pullover Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This simple A-Line Pullover Dress is designed to be sewn with knit fabric. Stylish and easy to make, you can create this outfit in less time that you'd think. This cute frock comes in sizes 4 to 10, has an "almost" boat neck shaped neckline, above the knee length (of course, you can always shorten or lengthen to fit your child's height) and pockets. We can all remember wearing our favorite dresses as little girls, and now you can create a fun and playful outfit your little one will just love with this free dress sewing pattern.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- One Hour Summer Romper Tutorial
- Two Yard Button-Down Midi Skirt
- Pixel Perfect Pumpkin Quilt Pattern
- 22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- Embroidered Alpaca DIY Plushie
- 21 Rustic Fall Decorating Ideas
- Star Wars Inspired C-3PO DIY Toy
- Quilted Notecards
- Ruched Headband
- How To Sew a Star Softie