A-line Peasant Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Bring in summer with this simple and comfy a-line girls peasant dress pattern. The pattern comes in sizes 12 months to 12 year and includes a baby doll size as well so your little one and their doll can match. Download the free pattern and follow the step by step sewing tutorial to create your own unique and sweet peasant dress. Supplies needed is 1-3 yards of cotton woven fabric, 1/4" elastic and matching thread to your material."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Christmas Ornaments
- How To Make A Lined Drawstring Bag
- Christmas Tree Ornament In 5 Minutes
- Wine Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- City Joggers Pattern – Starting Your Athletic Leisure Wardrobe
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners