A-line Peasant Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Bring in summer with this simple and comfy a-line girls peasant dress pattern. The pattern comes in sizes 12 months to 12 year and includes a baby doll size as well so your little one and their doll can match. Download the free pattern and follow the step by step sewing tutorial to create your own unique and sweet peasant dress. Supplies needed is 1-3 yards of cotton woven fabric, 1/4" elastic and matching thread to your material."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- The Autumn Fall
- Squid Game Pillow
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners