Beachy American Girl Doll Clothes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If your little girl is best friends with her doll, there is a very big chance that she will want to bring her everywhere. Learn how to make American Girl Doll clothes for any occasion, starting with these Beachy DIY American Girl Doll Clothes. This adorable project helps you sew up a hooded towel for an American Girl Doll and is easily customized with different towel colors and ribbons. This free sewing pattern takes one third of a yard of fabric to create and makes a great pre-vacation gift for your girls best friend her American Girl Doll!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
The average cost of an AG doll outfit is $24, not including the other available accessories, which include everything from backpacks to hairstyles to pierced ears. There is an ever-increasing number of activities and accessories for AG dolls, so why not save some money and use those sewing skills to create your own swag for that beautiful doll?
There are more benefits of learning how to make doll clothes than simply saving a hefty chunk of change and an expensive visit to a top-of-the-line store. The benefit is twofold, because while you are saving money, you can also create doll clothes patterns that are 100% customized. That means choosing your own pattern, fabric, and outfit that looks just as good as those sold in stores. In fact, one of the reasons AG dolls maintain their popularity is their novelty. Each doll comes with her own series of books and elaborate backstory, giving her a depth and dimension many other types of dolls simply don’t have.
Read NextPrintable Sewing Cards for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners