Beachy American Girl Doll Clothes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If your little girl is best friends with her doll, there is a very big chance that she will want to bring her everywhere. Learn how to make American Girl Doll clothes for any occasion, starting with these Beachy DIY American Girl Doll Clothes. This adorable project helps you sew up a hooded towel for an American Girl Doll and is easily customized with different towel colors and ribbons. This free sewing pattern takes one third of a yard of fabric to create and makes a great pre-vacation gift for your girls best friend her American Girl Doll!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
The average cost of an AG doll outfit is $24, not including the other available accessories, which include everything from backpacks to hairstyles to pierced ears. There is an ever-increasing number of activities and accessories for AG dolls, so why not save some money and use those sewing skills to create your own swag for that beautiful doll?
There are more benefits of learning how to make doll clothes than simply saving a hefty chunk of change and an expensive visit to a top-of-the-line store. The benefit is twofold, because while you are saving money, you can also create doll clothes patterns that are 100% customized. That means choosing your own pattern, fabric, and outfit that looks just as good as those sold in stores. In fact, one of the reasons AG dolls maintain their popularity is their novelty. Each doll comes with her own series of books and elaborate backstory, giving her a depth and dimension many other types of dolls simply don’t have.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners