This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Rocket Raccoon-inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"My family is into comic books and all things superhero and nerdy. We fully embrace what we love. I created a DIY Rocket Raccoon-inspired gift bag for our next family movie night, inspired by our love of Guardians of the Galaxy.
While it was fun to surprise my family with a superhero movie night, my ultimate hope was that my son would use the gift bag as an organizing bin for all of his (many) action figures. Any time I can give something two purposes, I'm in!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextFree Kid's Robe Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners