This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Sew Project A Pocket Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Looking for a fun sewing gift for the grandkids or kids then you should make this adorable pocket pillow. It is a great gift you can sew to help encourage reading or the ability to carry their tablet with them and still have a comfy pillow to rest on. This project takes about 30 minutes of sewing to complete it. After I made some for my kids all of their friends wanted one too. Get the kids or grandkids envolved by letting them pick out the fabric you use to make the pillow. This is a great project for people just learning to sew as well. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextFabric Tea Party
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners