- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Fat Quarter Circle Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Let your girl swirl and twirl in a pretty princess skirt that she is absolutely going to love when you create a circle skirt pattern. Learn how to sew a circle skirt in just a few hours when you download this fat quarter sewing project. This free skirt pattern for girls is relatively easy to sew up, and the final product is absolutely adorable. The Fat Quarter Circle Skirt Pattern uses 6 to 11 fat quarters and comes in sizes 3 to 10, making it the perfect free skirt pattern for any girl.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Find this and other sewing project ideas in our collection of 2 yard or less sewing projects.
Read NextKid's DIY Tank Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 24, 2017
This is such a pretty skirt, I am a craft hoarder and if I see fat quarters on sale I buy them and they often end up sat in my craft room untouched. This is a fab and easy pattern to make skirts using them and I have four sets of fat quarters that i am planning on making skirts for the summer with for my daughter and her cousin. The pattern comes in sizes 3 to 10 so they can have similar skirts.
Apr 27, 2016
So pretty. I have never thought of doing the fat quarters or a skirt with the sections going long ways. I have always done them with tiers going across.I love this skirt. I was looking for something different. And I love the tips on how to figure the waistband measurement. So excited to get started. Anyone else try this skirt yet?
May 24, 2016
I thought this was a neat way to use fat quarters, too. I have a stock of fat quarters ready for projects because it's my new obsession!
annemaryjones 0393 466
Jun 03, 2015
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners