This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Sew an "I Spy"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sew discoverer pillow is fun and you can fill them with whatever you like. They are simply brilliant. They fit into any kind of purse, helping to bridge waiting times and long car rides, practice hand-eye coordination - and are simply beautiful! You can simply do it all yourself."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Stripes from cotton fabric, 5 - 7 cm wide
- PVC Foil 0,2 mm thick
- Styropor Filling, Pearls, Beads, little things from felt, little cars,
Read NextFree Kid's Robe Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners