Knotted Hair Ties
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Girls love cute and colored hair accessories, so these knotted hair ties will be great for your little one! They look just like little bows and come out in just a few minutes. In about an hour, you will get a complete set of colored hair ties to accessorize your daughter’s wardrobe. These adorable knotted hair ties are great for pigtails, ponytails or buns and are a cute accessory at any time. This is a great project for beginners or kids, as it only needs basic sewing skills. Ellie loves new hair bows, so these knot hair ties were a great project to use up some leftover fabric pieces lingering in my stash."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners