We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Since its founding in 1983, C&T Publishing has become the industry leader for providing exceptional books and products to the quilting, paper craft, and fiber art markets throughout the United States and internationally. Consumers can purchase C&T's products on-line, through quilt, fabric, and craft stores; book, gift and museum shops; scrapbook and paper craft stores; and book clubs. C&T's Stash Books imprint launched in 2010 and features illustrated titles that help sewists use fabric to create a beautiful lifestyle for family, friends, and self. Children's imprint FunStitch Studios launched in 2013. With all their books, C&T is passionate about ensuring instructions are accurate, designs are inspirational, and authors are people whom you want to know and learn from. We also love to make things…a lot!
C&T Publishing Links:
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- Diy Grim Reaper Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners