We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Formerly known as Camelot Cottons & Eugene Textiles, our new name Camelot Fabrics encompasses much more of what we do as an eclectic fabric company! Our customers know that we provide more than just 100% cotton prints, and now our name reflects that! With new projects, collections, printed fabrications, artists, licenses & more. It’s sure to excite any crafter, quilter or sewer!
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Product Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Rose Quartz & Serenity Fabric Collection Review
Read NextArt Gallery Fabrics
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- Patching Sewing
- Easy Sew First Aid Kit
- Free Beach Bag Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Measure Drawstring Bag
- Feedsack Tote Diy
- How To Shorten A Zipper
- Free Swim Trunks Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners