We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
For over 25 years, Oklahoma Embroidery Supply & Design (OESD) has been at the forefront of the embroidery business. For instance, OESD led the transition from print designs to digital libraries, developing products and techniques to suit the needs of the crafting community along the way. Some of OESD's most recognizable innovations include button-and-loop free standing lace, “in the hoop” projects, jumbo designs, cutwork, reverse applique, and quilting.
When it comes to quality, OESD never settles for less than great. OESD's in-house artists work with digitizers and sewists to make sure that every design can be replicated with minimal effort and maximum enjoyment. This thorough process has earned OESD the reputation of producing beautifully-detailed, yet functional designs.
Embroidery Online Links:
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners