We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Marcia Baraldi is a quilter, specialist in Free Motion Quilting in Domestic Machine. She has received dozens of national and international awards, is the first Brazilian author of Quilting books, she is also a quilting tools designer and quilting teacher.
Marcia Baraldi's quilting story started when she left her job as a Systems Analyst where she worked for 25 years and began her career as a Quilter in 2008. First Marcia started doing Patchwork, advised by her psychotherapist to find a craft activity to overcome depression due to a serius cancer surgery, but it was with Quilting that she found the great opportunity to regain the joy of living. After healing, she specialized in the area and began to provide Quilting services, participate in National and International Festivals and started to win dozens of prizes, she then felt committed to share her knowledge with others and helped to transform people´s lives, the way as quilting had made with hers.
Due to her teaching skills and great charisma, she was invited to give online and in-classes courses throughout Brazil and in several countries, such as Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Mexico, and the United States. In 2018 she was the first Brazilian to be selected as a teacher at the great Houston Quilt Festival in Texas - USA.
Creator of the Quilting Grip Gloves MB, a successful sale in several countries, Marcia Baraldi continues to create tools to make the Quilter´s life easier.
For Marcia Baraldi, Quilting represents a way to express emotions and can be used as an efficient occupational therapy besides being a wonderful artistic activity.
Read NextBabyville Boutique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners