Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Sewing a beautiful quilt is simple with the Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler. The small ruler is easy to use and helps create free motion quilts you will love. Using a reliable ruler like this one ensures your designs look gorgeous and professional.
This ruler is quite solid and made to last. It is simple to position and use with any sewing machine model. Marcia Baraldi makes a regular-sized version, as well as a mini version that is perfect for smaller quilts and projects. They also make a set of ruler feet that pairs perfectly with this ruler and any sewing machine.
Meander quilting is quite similar to stippling, with small variations. Meander refers to the lines meandering across a quilt without ever touching. The technique is both eye-catching and modern. This tool makes it much easier to create this look without running into a corner incorrectly or overlapping accidentally. This great tool is sure to bring your quilting to the next level.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners