Sense and Sensibility
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Founded in 1996, Sense & Sensibility Patterns provides a full range of historical fashion patterns for ladies of all ages, covering Georgian, Regency, Romantic, Edwardian, Titanic/Teens, 1940s and 1950s styles. The company also offers lots of free online sewing tips and tutorials help you customize the patterns and get the perfect fit every time. New to historical sewing? Why not take one of Jennie's classes online? S&S has all kinds of tools to get you stitching!
Reviews on AllFreeSewing.com:
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Read NextBabyville Boutique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners