Sew Serendipity Sewing Workbook
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sew Serendipity Sewing Workbook
By: Kay Whitt
Gifted by: Serendipity Studio
Review by: Kaylee Pope
Whether you are learning to sew or just looking to brush up on old skills, you will find value in the Sew Serendipity Sewing Workbook. This cute and super helpful workbook is the perfect companion for your crafting and sewing endeavors. Full of fun tips, irresistible projects, and lots of interactive pages, this book takes sewing tutorials to the next level. Now every time you spend some time at your machine you can log your process, remind yourself of helpful tips, and keep a lovely record of your progress.
The author of this workbook, Kay Whitt, is an experience and talented designer. She’s great at organizing crafting books, as well. Sewing alone can seem isolating sometimes. The whirl of the sewing machine can be very zen, but when a project is not going well it can be endlessly frustrating. With this book by your side, you won’t feel half as lonely while tackling projects. Plus, the reflection pages in the book help you collect your thoughts on sewing. Spending some time to think about and reflect on your process and projects is invaluable.
Organized by seasons, each section of Sew Serendipity Sewing Workbook offers a selection of seasonal projects. You have a whole year of sewing right at your fingertips to create, explore, and enjoy! Projects like the “Rosy Fleece Scarf” and the “Birdie Wristlet” employ the techniques you learn in the tutorials and give you an adorable, finished product.
Busy bees who want to learn but cannot commit their time to a sewing class should absolutely check out Kay Whitt’s Sew Serendipity Sewing Workbook. This fun and interactive collection teaches you many valuable sewing skills and does a lovely job of keeping you engaged in the process. When it comes to sewing workbooks, this is an especially innovative and exciting product. The interactive nature of the reflection and goal pages guide the reader through a journey they will not forget. It is a can’t-miss experience.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Wee Wonderfuls
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners