We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Jane Skoch has been creating with her hands since she was a young girl. Her academic studies led her to an M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering. The pursuit of that career was put on hold with the birth of her first child and the gift of her first sewing machine. On that machine, she has stitched hundreds of miles, producing clothes and accessories for herself, kids, friends and family. Being practical, she likes to upcycle T Shirts, sweatshirts, coffee bags and other items into new designs. She has sewn many T Shirt quilts over the years and developed and wrote an easy-to-follow pattern to create a T Shirt Memory Blanket. She blogs about her creative life and has developed straightforward tutorials to solve simple problems or create practical items. In addition to sewing, she also enjoys knitting. Her non-creative pursuits include listening to music, reading, biking and searching for sea glass on the shores of Lake Erie.
Jane's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Tee to Tote Bag
- Big and Bold Beach Blanket
- Upcycled T-Shirt Into Stadium Cushion
- Sweatshirt Tote Tutorial
- DIY Ipod Armband Case
- Adult Bib Apron
- How to Make a Taggie Blanket
- DIY Headbands for Runners
- Matilda's Library Reversible Tote
- Upcycled Backpack Pillow
- Upscaled Wine Tote
- Upcycled Sweater Pillowcase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners