We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hello! My name is Sylvie Couture and I live in Quebec, Canada. I have always been a big fan of everything crafty and DIY. When I was a kid, I used to sew clothes for my dolls from scraps of fabrics that my mom gave me. She was sewing clothes for my sister and me, and I learned while watching her.
I like to sew very simple projects, mostly for my home, and I love using lots of colorful fabrics, often vintage. I share my adventures on my blog at Maevy's Corner, where crafting and gardening are my main interests. A short while ago, my sister and I opened together a little shop on Etsy, which is a great motivation to keep on sewing.
In the future, I would like to learn how to sew clothes for myself and keep making cute things to decorate my house.
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners