How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Reverse applique is a fun way to jazz up a plain sewing project. It can be a great way to add some interest to a summer skirt, a tote bag or anywhere you want to add some contrast fabric without the extra dimension on the outside that traditional applique adds. Learn what reverse applique is, what fabrics work well for reverse applique, how to stitch reverse applique by machine and by hand, and how to create a freezer paper stencil for reverse applique. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
- DIY Fabric Organization for the Frugal Minded
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- How to Print PDF Sewing Patterns
- Correct Posture for Sewing
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not?
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- How to Let Out Pants
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- Diy Grim Reaper Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners