This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Awesome DIY Organizers: Sewing Organizer Tutorials
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
How To Back An Embroidery Hoop
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"I used to struggle to get a neat finish on the back of embroidery hoops. Then I discovered this method that uses felt. It's really easy and gives a lovely neat result. Other methods do exist but I've not used anything else for years now. I love how tidy it makes to hoop look and it's all stitched, no glueing which could discolour the fabric in years to come so it's a permanent solution too. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Embroidery thread
Read NextPlacemat Purse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows
Make these easy, retro kitchen curtains with gingham bows to hang in your windows, and watch your home instantly transform! This… Continue reading: "Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows"
- Placemat Purse
- Why is Thread Wrapped Around My Bobbin?
- Why Do Clothes Shrink?
- Why is My Machine Not Moving Fabric?
- 50+ Sewing Crafts That Sell Well
- How to Make Fabric Labels at Home
- What Type of Thread to Use
- What Size Am I? & Other Sizing Woes Solved
- 9 Sewing Machine Problems and Solutions
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners