How To Sew Bias Tape
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew bias tape the easy way. This method is really easy and you will always achieve a great result without having unsewn areas on the wrong side. Try it out today!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- sewing machine
- straight pins
- cutting mat
- rotary cutter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not?
- How to Make a Dress Without a Pattern
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- How to Let Out Pants
- How to Fix Runs in Tights
- DIY Fabric Organization for the Frugal Minded
- What Types of Thread to Use
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Sewing Tools For Beginners
- How To Make A Fall Placemat
- Zippered Pocket Tutorial
- Bunny Drawstring Bag
- Cute Full Apron
- Faux Fur Winter Accessories
- Oven Mitts
- 25 Sewing Projects For Christmas
- How To Make Envelope Pillow Covers
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners