The Best And Easiest Ways To Gather Fabric!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These three fabric gathering techniques are so quick and easy to do. They require no special feet for your sewing machine or serger. You can easily gather fabric to the exact length you need in seconds to minutes. If you have a knit bodice you want to attach to a woven skirt you will definitely want to check out the last method!! There are absolutely NO basting stitches to remove! Hope you enjoy these great gathering tips!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30 Minute Jeans Mending Tutorial
- Types of Fabric
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not?
- 9 Sewing Machine Problems and Solutions
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Infinity Scarf
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- Is Making Your Own Clothes Cheaper?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- Sew A Faux Fur Santa Hat
- Diy Christmas Face Mask
- Bake Stuff & Christmas Movies Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners