This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- see all comments
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
"I have just downloaded the pattern CARDINAL QUILT Designed by Marie Duncan CCQ0502-031950M and am questioning the gold beak and black face area. There is no instruction as to how to do it."
Flower Baby Bib
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Want a baby shower gift that is super cute but easy to make? Make this Flower Baby Bib! This tutorial features the printable pattern to make the bib and shows how to make a cute fabric flower to sew onto it for a bright pop of color. Bibs are fantastic gifts in that they are super practical but still really cute and fun to personalize to the tastes of the parents. Even those with beginning sewing skills can complete this project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Cotton for front
- Terrycloth for back
- Velcro or snaps
Read NextFabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 25, 2017
I have made several so,I.ar baby bibs over the years but not with the pretty flower addition, that really gives this little bib some pop and flair! I could see adding a loop of crossgrain ribbon with a snap to add a lightweight teething ring or binky pacifier. This little bib is also a great way to use up smaller fabric scraps and you could also add some ric rac to create a flower stem and some leaves to extend the design.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Letting Out Pants
If you've ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show… Continue reading: "Letting Out Pants"
- Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern
- Free Baby Bloomers Pattern And Tutorial
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- How to Make a Baby Bib
- Ultimate Baby Bib Tutorial
- DIY Shopping Cart Cover
- Grow-With-Me Baby Harem Pants
- Easy to Sew Reversible Baby Romper Pattern
- Toddler Bow Headband Sewing Pattern
- Free Baby Legging Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners