We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Want a baby shower gift that is super cute but easy to make? Make this Flower Baby Bib! This tutorial features the printable pattern to make the bib and shows how to make a cute fabric flower to sew onto it for a bright pop of color. Bibs are fantastic gifts in that they are super practical but still really cute and fun to personalize to the tastes of the parents. Even those with beginning sewing skills can complete this project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Cotton for front
- Terrycloth for back
- Velcro or snaps
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners