Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
High Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
With this quick and convenient High Chair Cover Sewing Pattern, you will be able to whip up a cover for your little one's high chair in no time at all. A simple rip or tear is no reason to throw out a perfectly good high chair, especially when you've got free sewing patterns like this one to help you out. Use this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to sew a high chair cover using your favorite fabrics and patterns, so that baby can dine in both comfort and style. Believe us when we say you will be glad you opted to save the money by going the DIY route!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextBackpack for Bibs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 06, 2017
Heres a super idea for new parents-to-be on a budget. Youll often find baby furniture selling quite cheaply in second hand shops. And if you can get a high chair at a good price, clean it up - then spruce it up with this simple pattern for a new cover - youve got yourself a bargain. This would be a great idea for grandparents as well - so you can have a High Chair on hand for when the family visits.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
- Backpack for Bibs
- Wild Things Diaper Changing Pad
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Grow-With-Me Baby Harem Pants
- How to Make a Baby Bib
- One Yard Baby Tunic
- DIY Baby Blanket With Self Binding Border
- Ultimate Baby Bib Tutorial
- Upcycled 8 x 8 Crinkle Taggie Baby Toy
- Free Baby Swaddle Pattern Easy Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners