This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Personalise A Baby Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Personalised gifts are lovely for new babies. If you need a quick gift for a baby shower or a new born baby and want something unique and personalised as well as practical then an embroidered hooded towel is a great idea. Tak a shop bought hooded towel and embroider it with the new babies name and a simple motif. It is really simple to do and is sure to be a nit with the new parents. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Hooded baby towel
- embroidery thread
- water or air dissolving pen
Read NextCuddly Baby Blanket in Four Sizes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners