This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Very Easy Credit Card Panel
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sometimes it is nice to have a small, hands-free bag with only a few things in it and a belt bag is the best answer. But does that mean carrying a purse as well? And if the answer is no, what do you do with cards? Well how about making this small bag the purse as well?! By building in a credit card panel you can choose which cards you need the most and leave the rest of the clutter at home. Best of all, this space and weight saving plan is also pretty easy to sew. Card panels are really the answer for the busy minimalist. Come visit and see how you can make them part of your life too!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read Next20+ Wine Bag Patterns to Sew
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Kids Robe Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners