We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Headbands are an amazing way to make the best of a bad hair day or keep hair under control when being active. This knotted headband is a quick sewing project that even beginners can make. Use up some scraps leftover from another project or find a small remnant in the remnant bin in the fabric store and you're good to go!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 2 pieces of knit fabric measuring 4 X 20 in each
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket (Video)
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners