Nautical Contrast Tee
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Use two soft, jersey fabrics to create a brand new top that is as flattering as it is cozy to wear. The Nautical Contrast Tee shows you how to make a top that is entirely unique. One of the best things about learning how to make your own clothes is that you are able to create entirely unique pieces. This free clothing pattern gives you a chance to do just that. Whether you want to go with white and navy sailor stripes or want to stun in neon, this top to sew can easily be adjusted to fit your unique style.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextSimple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners