This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Zipper Fun: Sew in a Zipper With These 6 Free Sewing Patterns
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Summer Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This summer blouse pattern is a way of remembering a friend and a gift to the many ladies that have been asking for a blouse that can cover the forearms. There are five big requests I get when the weather starts to get warmer. One of them is a blouse that is fresh, simple, elegant, and able to be worn with shorts, a mini or maxi, jeans or culottes — while at the same time being warm enough that a cool evening breeze won't be uncomfortable.
It's a big task for one piece of clothing, but not impossible in my opinion. This blouse has balloon-shaped sleeves, bias tape around the neck allowing you to leave the neckline open or closed with a bow. With a boxy shape for comfort. I recommend using natural fiber fabrics such as silk, cotton batiste, lawn, linen, or rayon."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
For more summer-ready clothing patterns, you don't want to miss this collection of terrific tanks!
Find it here >> 25 Free Tank Top Sewing Patterns
Read NextPretty Pleated Top Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners