Summer Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This summer blouse pattern is a way of remembering a friend and a gift to the many ladies that have been asking for a blouse that can cover the forearms. There are five big requests I get when the weather starts to get warmer. One of them is a blouse that is fresh, simple, elegant, and able to be worn with shorts, a mini or maxi, jeans or culottes — while at the same time being warm enough that a cool evening breeze won't be uncomfortable. It's a big task for one piece of clothing, but not impossible in my opinion. This blouse has balloon shaped sleeves, bias tape around the neck allowing you to leave the neckline open or closed with a bow. With a boxy shape for comfort. I recommend using natural fiber fabrics such as silk, cotton batiste, lawn, linen, or rayon. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners