The Office Hours Blouse Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the office hours blouse pattern — for when elegance, femininity, and sophistication calls. This type of blouse has many variations but the same beginning. The blouse has a pleat in the front for added interest. Elastic at the cuffs to make it easier to fit and roll the sleeves when washing hands. After all, you are supposed to be a busy girl when wearing this blouse. Gathers at the shoulders to stylize your shoulders an add elegance. And a scoop neckline with a hook and eye closure. I opened the blouse a bit so you can see the slit where you will be able to fit your head through, but it really lays closed. This style of blouse has been very popular since the '50s and every decade after that. This is the perfect blouse under a cardigan, jacket or by itself. Wear it with a pair of palazzo pants, culottes, skinny jeans, a pencil skirt, a leather skirt or a pair of shorts. You will find yourself wearing this little number for many years to come."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners