This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Unisex Pajama Top Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The key to this pattern is the fabric you choose to use. Use silk for a luxurious feeling, flannel for winter comfort, or cotton for a Sunday morning breakfast. Another important detail will be the piping on this unisex pajama pattern. Therefore, I would push this project up to the Intermediate Level of difficulty. If you are a beginner sewist and still want to make these pajamas, avoid working with the piping and make sure you own a serger.But, by all means, go ahead and push yourself if you want a challenge. I would never discourage anyone from trying and pushing out of your comfort zone. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextQuick Skirt to Top Conversion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Pattern And Tutorial
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners