This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Designer-Inspired 1990s Velvet Choker Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The 90s are calling... This fun choker necklace was inspired by a similar option selling for more than $300 at Anthropologie! Using simple 'kid' beads, velvet ribbon, and a needle and thread you can create a fun and personalized choker necklace perfect for the young or young at heart. The project costs about $5 and takes only minutes to make. Letter beads can spell out your name or a fun word. The wackier the better!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next1920s Cloche Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners