This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make a Silk Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a silk scarf with lightweight fabric. This beginner sewing project is great to practice sewing silk and sewing hems. Silk is such a luxurious fabric to work with. Maybe since it’s not readily available it just seems extra special.
I love wearing silk in the summer since it’s such a lightweight fabric. I used some of my silk scraps to make a small silk scarf. It’s about the size of a bandana, but it can be used as a neck scarf, a hair scarf, or tie it on a bag. There are lots of ways to use it! Let’s make a silk scarf that is a simple gift, but the silk makes it special."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next5 Minute Tissue Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners