Mini Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Create a Mini Infinity Scarf out of a fat quarter (27" wide by 18" high) of chiffon! Semi-sheer and lightweight, if you've never sewn with chiffon before, this could be the easiest project to try. All that's required are three seams and you're done. The result is an elegant loop that offers a surprising amount of versatility in how you can wear it. I had no issues sewing with this fabric, but if you're apprehensive about it, just make sure you start with a new needle and ease up on the amount of pressure you put on the fabric."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
- 20+ Patterns for Face Masks
- What are the Best Fabrics for Face Masks?
- DIY Circle Purse Tutorial With Printable Pattern
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Katniss Cowl Pattern
- How To Sew A Face Mask With Filter Insert Pocket
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Gaiter Face Mask Diy
- Diy Breathable Face Mask Tutorial
- How To Sew A Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Felt Llama Softie
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- The Best Tips For Topstitching
- How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
- Put Your Scraps To Good Use With These Yoyos
- Diy Reusable Produce Bags
- Gaiter Face Mask Diy
- Make Some Fun Pattern Weights For Your Sewing Room
- Easy Printable Caftan Sewing Pattern
- Which Is Better: Rotary Cutters Or Scissors?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners