We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Create a Mini Infinity Scarf out of a fat quarter (27" wide by 18" high) of chiffon! Semi-sheer and lightweight, if you've never sewn with chiffon before, this could be the easiest project to try. All that's required are three seams and you're done. The result is an elegant loop that offers a surprising amount of versatility in how you can wear it. I had no issues sewing with this fabric, but if you're apprehensive about it, just make sure you start with a new needle and ease up on the amount of pressure you put on the fabric."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Start a Hand Stitch
- Pumps and Pearls Vintage Apron
- 10 Minute Tea Towel Apron
- Crossback Free Apron Pattern
- Chambray DIY Crafter's Apron
- 38 Fabric Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners