Mini Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Create a Mini Infinity Scarf out of a fat quarter (27" wide by 18" high) of chiffon! Semi-sheer and lightweight, if you've never sewn with chiffon before, this could be the easiest project to try. All that's required are three seams and you're done. The result is an elegant loop that offers a surprising amount of versatility in how you can wear it. I had no issues sewing with this fabric, but if you're apprehensive about it, just make sure you start with a new needle and ease up on the amount of pressure you put on the fabric."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- Easy Purse
- Denim Hexagon Mats
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Tutorial
- Sexy Comfortable Panties For Curvy Ladies
- Diy Sensory Toys For Babies
- Diy Muscle-soothing Rice Heat Pack
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners