This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
One Hour Baby Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing patterns for beginners do not have to be so simple they are boring. Learn how to make a baby blanket with the One Hour Baby Blanket Pattern. In just under one hour, you can create a DIY baby shower gift that will just keep on giving.
New babies are some of the cuddliest, so make sure that cuddle is warm with this cuddly idea. Sewn out of just under one and a half yards of two coordinating fabrics, this free baby blanket pattern is easy to match to any nursery or baby shower theme.
Learn another super easy way you can create a sewn blanket pattern for babies and kids when you watch the super helpful video below!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
BONUS! How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket Video
Read NextSew Easy Baby Blanket Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 17, 2016
This would be perfect for winter! It gets really cold in the Midwest and this would definitely come in handy!
Jun 17, 2016
I love how simple this baby blanket is! I will definitely be making this for my nephew. So cute!
Jun 17, 2015
I read all about these baby blankets and obviously no one is from the South! Double layered flannel blankets would stifle a baby down here. I take a yard of flannel square it up to 17 x 17 which makes a 34 x 34 inch blanket one layer take it over to my serger and do a rolled hem with decorative thread that contrasts with fabric. And you are done. It is only June and we are at 105 degrees with heat index and today it will be 104 before heat index. Babies only need something to cover them from air-conditioning and this works perfectly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners