Box Frame Clutch Purse Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you feel like taking a break from stitches and your machine but still want to know how to make a lovely DIY clutch, this no-sew project is for you. In order to create this easy homemade clutch, you will need a box frame, a yard or two of fabric, and an hour or so of your time. You could easily create the Box Frame Clutch Purse Pattern in one afternoon when you do not feel like sitting down at your machine or when it is in the shop. Pair this clutch with other matching accessories at the next wedding you attend.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
We have even more cotton sewing projects for you to check out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners