- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Canvas Beach DIY Tote Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a beach bag that is as simple as it is trendy with this free bag pattern. Using about 2 yards of canvas fabric, 4 grommets, and 2 yards of rope for the adorable handles, this Canvas Beach DIY Tote Pattern is the perfect bag to bring to the beach. Extra roomy and made out of sturdy and washable fabric, this bag would make a great gift for a friend about to go on vacation and is the perfect sewing project for beginners to start your summer off right!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextFree Cell Phone Bag Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 25, 2017
I just LOVE fabrics (and yarns!) and so often it is the fabric that makes me stop and look at a pattern. This is one of those patterns because I think the lining fabric is just GORGEOUS! Then I also adore the rope handles so I have already taken some fabric out of my (ever growing) stash and will be making this tomorrow. I saw some lovely chunky cotton rope at a local store the other day which will finish the bag off beautifully.
May 16, 2017
So cute for summer! This came out amazing! I ordered the canvas from Canvas Etc. they had so many options and a deal going for 10% for new customers https//www.canvasetc.com/product-category/cotton-d == uck-canvas-fabric/
Jun 07, 2016
Love Love Love. Must make this beach tote for everyone in the family. Nice big size for carrying bigger things than the small totes. With this tutorial it makes the tote super fast and looks amazing. I love the grommets also because it gives a finished look and the rope handles make it look like a beach bag.Thanks. Anyone make one yet?
May 23, 2016
What a fun tote! And it looks easy! I Iike the beachy feel and look to it with the grommets and rope. The lining makes a great accent fabric to peak out and make it sturdier.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an… Continue reading: "Easy Lined Drawstring Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners