Canvas Beach DIY Tote Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a beach bag that is as simple as it is trendy with this free bag pattern. Using about 2 yards of canvas fabric, 4 grommets, and 2 yards of rope for the adorable handles, this Canvas Beach DIY Tote Pattern is the perfect bag to bring to the beach. Extra roomy and made out of sturdy and washable fabric, this bag would make a great gift for a friend about to go on vacation and is the perfect sewing project for beginners to start your summer off right!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make An Envelope Pillow
- Quick Pouch Tutorial with Continuous Zips
- How to Add Lining to the Easy Pleated Skirt
- How to Fix Holes in Footie PJs
- Supplies Needed to Sew Reusable Cloth Products
- Tailor's Clapper
- Studio Designs
- Salad Bowl Covers
- Mini Felt Bunny
- Shirred Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners