This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Denim Tote Bag with Grommets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you've got a plain tote bag lying around, you can give it an upgrade with some old jeans scraps! This Denim Tote Bag with Grommets makes your boring canvas bag more functional and decorative with a pocket embellished with grommets and top-stitching.
This sewing tutorial also includes learning how to add a sliding strap so that your DIY tote bag can become a sling bag. This DIY bag would be great as book bag for your avid student or an everyday bag for running errands.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read Next20+ Wine Bag Patterns to Sew
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Pumpkins Table Runner Easy Quilt Pattern
- Denim Christmas Pockets
- Free Printable – Holiday Card Collection
- How To Sew A Ruffled Collar For Babies And Kids – Sewing Tutorial
- 4-at-a-time Hst Method
- Scrappy Santa Gnomes Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Halter Vest – Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew An Ipad Cover- Easy Free Pattern
- Quilted Tissue Holders
- Scrappy Quilted Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners